Bolton & Menk Website
New branding promoted for a redesign of the Bolton & Menk, Inc website. Working with an internal team of Marketing and Designers, we came up with a design that is more modern and cleaner. We also needed to keep data in one location rather than having staff enter the same information in multiple systems. The new site built using Drupal 7 and connecting to an external CRM database to gather content about projects and staff members reduces the time spent duplicating efforts. It reduced the number of content types and made a dated dynamic site even more dynamic. This redesign took 7 months to completed (planning, building, and photography) with an October 2016 launch date.
- Fully responsive – looks great on any device, from desktop to mobile phone
- Hints of a parallax background – the green bar scrolls at a slower rate than the foreground
- Fully branded – to match the new logo and signage on all the Bolton & Menk locations
- Fully accessible – clean design, high contract of colors, tab and aria friendly
- Fully strategic – supports our goal of promoting award winning projects and the staff who make it happen
- Fully engaging – amazing photography and hints of subtle animations though-out the site